MischivusMischivus

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Hey, Mr. Fancy Pants! Hey, Mr. Fancy Pants!

pretty good

the art was good, and the animation ran pretty smooth. I dont see anything too bad with it.

First animations First animations

well...

I guess it's alright for a beginner, but not good enough to be put on a website. The animation flows well and the artwork is okay, but there's really no point and there's no music. I would say add some sort of music and at least get a preloader. After that I would say it's worth being on here.

The random quiz The random quiz

okay

Like Hydrasis says, it's good for killing a couple minutes, but nothing more. It could use more of a point like an idiot test and a mute button. these two things could help, but I still do enjoy the randomness

FlashMayhem responds:

good ideas thank you

Flur Flur

this is great

It was fun. I would usually care if there was a plot or not, but this game function pretty well without one. I also enjoyed the art a lot. The glow of the fairy and the background gave it a unique appeal. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no point beyond getting achievements. If I were to give you any advice, I would say add some sort of goal past achievements to give players playing more to achieve it.

Guybarb Guybarb

wow

This was really good. I enjoyed playing this for a minute or two. The problems I found were the enemies were i bit hard to hit and there was no plot really. I did like the idea of a shop. some thing that you could add is some story and possibly some fighting combos and giving the enemies health bars for that reason. this could make you good game even better.

At the Beach At the Beach

Not Bad

I would say maybe add color, but that's not really important. I did notice one of her breasts did look a bit lop-sided. other than that, it's pretty good.